Thread: Razer Mice

Razer Mice

I have a razer Lachesis 5600 mouse. For the most part it is and has been a good gaming mouse and is an upgrade from the first iteration of Lachesis I owned.

Problem is it has a very annoying issue that happens several times a day.

I will be browsing the interwebz or doing work on my computer and all of a sudden the cursor is on the other screen or at the bottom of the screen or the top. In game when this happens I could be running forward and all of a sudden I am turned around or looking straight up or down.

I have cleaned the eye and it also happens on other computers.

Does anyone here have a razer mouse or a mouse that does the same thing and if so have you fixed it and how?

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

I have a Logitech and have never had any issues :P

I have had Logitechs and others and never had any issues either.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

I've had a few Razer items which have all had issues, keyboards mostly...

My Lycosa would randomly quit responding, the lights would go out, and then it would start flashing.

I have the Anansi now and it seems to respond fine if you don't mind the keys changing colors every 3-5 seconds. Taste the rainbow, bitches!

I seriously have no need for these macros keys as I never bind them to anything... /shurg
    Last edited by SWAT_Speedbump; 01-21-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: I r no good speller!

Well I know I said I would not buy anymore Razer products but I like them so much I decided to give them one last shot. Today I ordered these

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826153095

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826153096

Neither nearly as nice as my Lachesis but if they do not have that annoying cursor jump then it will be a win.

The coolest thing about my Lachesis was the ability to change the color of the buttons and the Razer logo.

I bought the brand new 2014 Deathadder 6400 DPI, That paired up with the extended Goliathus Mat makes for a wonderful combination. Also The Razer software has a preset calibration for the goliathus to make sure there is no cursor jump etc

EDIT: just realized the date on this lol

Me no like Razer, Razer bad! Kill with fire!

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_Speedbump View Post
    Me no like Razer, Razer bad! Kill with fire!
    All mine just simply quit working,no reason.
    "In the Darkest of moments Humanity shines it brightest."

"Audentes Fortuna Iuvat"