Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Upgrade to DayZ Server + Map Change

Thanks for the reply. Epoch is not even an option and neither is Bell 47. There are no mention of them or check boxes.

This is what I get when I click on the Arma 2:OA launcher in steam

This is the main screen

And this is what I have for expansion options. Yes there is one DayZ that is unchecked but it is the same regardless of it being checked or not.

This is a screen of DayZ Commander

I have been working on it for hours. Only thing I have not done is delete everything, I mean everything including uninstall and delete extra stuff and start over. I have updated the DayZ commander files more than once as well as running the verification for both ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA through Steam and DayZ Commander.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

I added to my post, and I forgot about Commander (it still may have issues with Steam/A2 1.63
    I had CDN use Dayzlauncher, seems much better, http://dayzlauncher.com/
    Your Steam pic looks correct, but confirm the "set mod line" is blank.
    Last edited by SWAT_BigBear; 11-10-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_BigBear View Post
    Also, I use in game menu, not the Steam mod line.
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_BigBear View Post
    Your Steam pic looks correct, but confirm the "set mod line" is blank.
    I will look into that other program. And I do not really understand the above two statements. Thanks again.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

this may be a stupid question but just trying to help. i have all kinds of problems with it before as everyone knows. i have to click the play without battleye, then i have to remote in each time on the ip.. i had to keep messing with it. i basically turned of commander, play with six several times. i also had to use playwith 6 to get the maps. hen turned it off and went into steam used the start without battleye and remote in. not sure if it wil work for you. but it is what i had to do.
    also, i had to turn off the updates from steam as it kept putting me into another update that would not play on the server. i remember i had to uninstall a couple updates and revert back to another previous one. trust me, i feel for you. i hope 3 is gonna be better in this regard. prolly get it when they have the Christmas sale, if they do...

AxE

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_WaLkAwaY View Post
    I will look into that other program. And I do not really understand the above two statements. Thanks again.
    I set all expansions inside the game Expansions window, Steam lets you add the parameters yourself, a.k.a. -noslpash. windowed, @Epoch ect.
    With Steam I set the -nosplash,
    but I enable my mods via game menu.
    Last edited by SWAT_BigBear; 11-11-2014 at 02:27 AM.

By game menu you mean the expansions tab?

Yes, the 3rd pic you posted above.

This server will shut down at years end 12/28/14.
    This thread will be unstickied at that time,
    I will be pinning a new Thread for our new A3 Epoch server asap (server is ordered and being finalized) and then I/we can test it.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what's your fav map guys?