Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade to DayZ Server + Map Change

well... so far still using commander to log on. server was out most of day, but came on late afternoon. bear, you arrrrrgh not going to believe what i got off of one of the loots.... hopefully the server is stable and lets me keep it. time is 2100 my time to hopefully it can be rolled back if i crash. this is awesomenessedness of loot...

aXe out

I patched the server to 163.112555 at 3am 7/3/14, while I had the chance. The ddos issue is still on going.
    At 8am 7/3/14 I do not have use of the control panel yet again, and the server itself is not online
    I did join for about an hour after patch, seemed ok then.

DotJosh of DC is prepared for the changes.
    I believe he plans to have all the future A2 patches also
    Last edited by SWAT_BigBear; 07-03-2014 at 08:26 AM.

updated to new patch. still says beta patch. cant wait for u to get the master control back once agains. also, stability so far... hope of hopes it has stabilized. thanks bear

aXe out

DAM JUST DAM... WE WERE ALL PLAYING JUST FINE AND BANG... RED CHAIN OF DEATH... i am sure bear got wiped out... i was merely looting, not flying. which i was going to be doing in a few short minutes. bear was and i heard him say..." that red chain scared me since i am flying...." ground control to major bear... time to take your protein pills and put your helmet on... can you hear us major bear? can you hear us major bear?.. then nothing...."

may be able to get back on in a while...

aXe out
    Last edited by |KPF|Axemeister; 07-04-2014 at 09:19 PM.

got in for a minute... well about 20... finally got home, found an ammo crate in front of my Chinook and had just got it open. then, wait for it, wait for it.... yep.. kicked... and yes.. there were fireworks going off inside my #$%^&* head...

Axe, I was able to land before it went offline.
    I'm seriously thinking of changing host even though that may require a fresh start to a new database.
    I've just dnled the latest check point in the DB, but will not know if a new server host allows me to import to their DB.

Even Survivalservers web site has fallen offline today, the only contact I have with them is Tweeter (which sucks!).

I'll give them a few more days, 2 weeks should be long enough!!

glad you got down safely. it knocked me off line boom. no nothing . lost connection with host.

as far as changing hosts, well amen to that... i would hate to lose everything, but it does no good to have a gun if u cant kill things with it or fly your heli that could crash at any second. it is your server bear, i support what everyou wish to do. we have started from scratch before... same map though right?

aXe

bear, server reset at 1947 my time. no warning i was flying,. any chance to reset it to the thirty hack before?
    plz lost over 12 briefcase equivalent

aXe out

bear, .... i know it is your server... but dammmmn, just dammmmmn! it would be nice to actually get on and play.... if green areas are up, i know we busted our buts scavenging, looting and what ever, but i am willing to go to any server that is stable and actually up even if it means a complete reset.

up to you, but i support what ever you want to d to get it up and running again

I'm still debating on moving it to North Carolina or Los Angeles, database would remain current. I would only have to redo gametracker.
    The reason I've not changed is, any server can get hit anytime. The Dallas servers will soon have ddos protection. The other locations may/may not get the ddos protection.
    It's not a cheap service, but SurvivalServers want to implement it at no charge to their customers.. which is an A+ in my book, also I'm getting a free month for "lack of service".