Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade to DayZ Server + Map Change

must be the crashhawk is not able to lift... i still get the tow options from other vehicles. merlins have been out of stock since i crashed my last one a few days back.

A X E

SWAT_Glock is offline Executive *S.W.A.T.* Member
    Administrator
    New map? I'm a paratrooper. Stuck the sky it seems. Unless it is taking forever to land.

yea, I've enabled "paradrop", so ya at least have a chance to land some wherez.

Along with paradrop.. I've been slowly trying new extras,

Recruit AI- up to 3, but be careful ... they do not know your vehicle is in their line of fire, may cause damage. They will kill friendly's, so use "hold fire" if I'm near by.
    Look for the "PMC Contractor" (map) that spawns at a new location every server restart.

Snap Building- it makes prettier bases
    I have the on screen tutorial enabled.

Trade from Backpack/Vehicle- another to be careful using, ya might accidentally sell the ammo/weps/supplies not meant to sell. (I'm currently using an older mod of this, a much easier version will be released soon).

Tow/Lift- self explanatory.

Epoch 1.6 should release sometime soon, it may conflict with these mods, updates may be required/ if so, I must wait before enabling those that need an update to the Epoch 1.6.
    Last edited by SWAT_BigBear; 10-19-2014 at 10:29 AM.

i like the para drop you can go over 3500 before u land. also the snap fit build is op awesome... if i can only get the lines set right first... trade is great but i did find a bug at hero.. he shows all kids of different stuff that he doesn't sell. i have no idea how i got it but i then backed out and used the trade one at the side of menu and that worked.

thanks bear it is working great with the new additions. i wish they had had them along time ago...

aXe out

Gave a few of the guys we play Rust/DayZ with the server info so if you see Necroma and DexJex in there they were advised regarding the server rules.

That's cool Kim, I'm still on a lego building trip in there

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_BigBear View Post
    Along with paradrop.. I've been slowly trying new extras,

Recruit AI- up to 3, but be careful ... they do not know your vehicle is in their line of fire, may cause damage. They will kill friendly's, so use "hold fire" if I'm near by.
    Look for the "PMC Contractor" (map) that spawns at a new location every server restart.

Snap Building- it makes prettier bases
    I have the on screen tutorial enabled.

Trade from Backpack/Vehicle- another to be careful using, ya might accidentally sell the ammo/weps/supplies not meant to sell. (I'm currently using an older mod of this, a much easier version will be released soon).

Tow/Lift- self explanatory.

Epoch 1.6 should release sometime soon, it may conflict with these mods, updates may be required/ if so, I must wait before enabling those that need an update to the Epoch 1.6.
    Were those implemented through paying the 10 - 20 $ for mods or did you dld them and put them in yourself?

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

I installed them myself, some like the self blood bag are as simple as changing 1 line from "false to true" (yet SS wants $20). Others may require files & editing then repacking the .pbo

I've been trying to get the "animated_crash_spawner" to work, but that one is giving me fits, and SS doesn't offer in the list. I think they will do it at a higher cost.
    Last edited by SWAT_BigBear; 10-21-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_BigBear View Post
    I installed them myself, some like the self blood bag are as simple as changing 1 line from "false to true" (yet SS wants $20). Others may require files & editing then repacking the .pbo

I've been trying to get the "animated_crash_spawner" to work, but that one is giving me fits, and SS doesn't offer in the list. I think they will do it at a higher cost.
    Send me the location or the info on what file it is in and I will have my friend take a look at it.

I actually just got back into messing with our server. Came at a bad time though with the release of the Borderlands Pre Sequel. Got all three AI working together with no issues. Now just a matter of tweaking the power of the AI and editing what weapons and vehicles spawn.
    Last edited by WaLkAwaY; 10-23-2014 at 11:57 AM.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)