Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Upgrade to DayZ Server + Map Change

It's this one > link

The server RPT just stops loading after the bon_recruit_ai lines, so it's most likely a clash between 2 or more mods.
    I asked for advice from that link, but most of them have moved on to Epoch/A3.

SWAT_Glock is offline Executive *S.W.A.T.* Member
    Administrator
    I loaded up two Urals with building supplies. Maybe we can start another base on the other side. I'll wait for you guys to get on to see what you all want to do.

been so long since i have played these, i forget how to get all the update for it , any help on it ?

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_Glock View Post
    I loaded up two Urals with building supplies. Maybe we can start another base on the other side. I'll wait for you guys to get on to see what you all want to do.
    Feel free to pick some where, I have a fishing camp built direct north of the Hero base (close to Lenzburg Trader) .

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_Raist79 View Post
    been so long since i have played these, i forget how to get all the update for it , any help on it ?
    Use your steam to play, latest Arma2 without any beta.
    Epoch is still the 1.0.5.1

ok, no need dl other stuff like last time

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_Raist79 View Post
    ok, no need dl other stuff like last time
    Nope, as long as you have Epoch 1.0.5.1 you'll have the maps we play, currently Napf.

so, had a minor mishap... barrel rolled a Merlin , i blame it on the dog, well actually bear sincewe were braggin on how long it had been since we died just before he logged... i died soon there after... lol... but anyway corkscrewed in s/w area. made it back to awol bought another merlin, spent 2 hours looking for my body. never found site, so lost all my keys, equipment and 7.5 briefcases of loot. anyway i have a Merlin somewhere down either in he s/w. west of hero but south of lensburg area. i logged at the server restart, but merlin was not with me. if u sight it i would be grateful. thanks, aXe

bear... having a weird problem... never happened before, but cant rectify it. i will need to discuss live chat when we are both on... it is very very strange...

aXe

This game is so weird.

That is the error I get. I was trying to install the ACR mod (which it says I have installed but then keeps asking me if I want to install it). I know it is installed because I played it before and after I got the message, regardless I read how to install it or how it is supposed to work and I did it, again. Disable all DayZ stuff then install ACR then go in and play it. I did this even went in and played the other two mods British and Private. I go to enable DayZ again and it is gone. I launch DayZ using the ArmA2: DayZ Mod launch in steam and it tells me that it is not installed, yet there it is. So I update files and it dld's a whole bunch of ****. So I run it and enable the @DayZ folder, quit, run it, but then there is no Epoch, quit. Run OA and it comes up with DayZ so I enable it, quit, run it still no epoch, quit.

I mean seriously how the eff does a stock map get deleted? And I did not delete anything yet it had to dld ****? This game is so weird and frustrating, you have to do the strangest things to get it to run properly.

All I wanted to do was make it so that I could spawn a freakin Dingo in the server and make it a purchasable vehicle, along with some of the Czech weapons.

GRR.
    Last edited by WaLkAwaY; 11-10-2014 at 07:20 PM.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

All the missing files in your screenshot are Epoch files.
    Here is my expansions, (Epoch 1.0.5 is actually the 1.0.5.1)
    Epoch has Dayz within it, thus the Dayz expansions need not used/Sauerland is optional.
    Also, I use in game menu, not the Steam mod line.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SWAT_BigBear; 11-10-2014 at 09:50 PM.