Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Upgrade to DayZ Server + Map Change

so went on taviana and it kinda wasn't there yet... derp... ok, maybe later today or tomorrow...

Bear can I make a list of things I think would be awesome and cool and see if it does not cost more or see how hard it is to implement? Not sure if initial setup is the best time to set everything up or if they charge when you make changes. Also the few servers I have been on said they would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Just give them a shout. I can get you the info.

One server had it where you build it and it never goes away and they had no issues with scavenging or repairing, another had it so you could take down storage sheds and things you built. Also the tow thing everyone needs to understand that while most of the bugs are worked out it still has a couple. This morning I went to sell a vehicle and un-towed it and it disappeared. It ended up back at the place I picked it up at. So it is best to leave it hitched to the vehicle and sell it. Aircraft do not seem to be effected by this. Overall though it is more useful than it is harmful.

Still waiting to hear from everyone else.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

Quote Originally Posted by |KPF|Axemeister View Post
    i would like to take the small barracks position just north of martin between Sevastopol and martin on east island east coast. i stayed there most of he last time and am familiar with it please.
    I would say that is fine, unless it has a huge impact on other people getting in there and looting. Some of hte servers I was on people put up gates and no one else could get in to an area that would be effed up. Also I guess it really depends on what the server is running. If it does not run the towing thing or if it does not have AI characters and missions then I think to hog an area would be detrimental to the over all experience for everyone.

EDIT: Not that it is really my decision but just my opinion.
    Last edited by WaLkAwaY; 11-30-2013 at 09:55 PM.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

still chenarus

Quote Originally Posted by |KPF|Axemeister View Post
    still chenarus
    Bear will be working on it later.

In the mean time if you are itching to play somewhere just to play on the map join me on a server called "Cayote'e epoch taviana PVE server" I have been there for a day and everyone is really cool.

I will be back in about 30 minutes and am going to go to the Cayote server if anyone is interested in joining me. I have gold and shiz and can hook you up with some stuff.

I updated the 1st post with the new ip of 198.154.118.43:4060

Incredible! Sorry I've been a stranger lately, My clan, BWC, has requested I get back in the fight with 'em on MWO. The latest patch fixed coding that was a significant part of my fps problem... sooo I gotta learn big stompy mechs all over again.... BUT.. I miss ya'll and This new map thing sounds AWESOME! and the bandits... AWESOME(R)!

To: SWAT_BigBear

Hey Bear I was just wondering if you fixed the time thing, you know where it was dark until I left around 830 am server time? Talk to you later, thanks.

And thanks again for changing maps and putting all the time in that you have in order for us to have it, this is awesome. You da bear!

It's set -7GMT, but It seems dark most of the day. Maybe its them tall mountains blocking the sunlight?