Thread: Rainbow 6: Seige

Rainbow 6: Seige

Is anyone else giving this a try? I've got a guaranteed beta spot reserved, and I'm super excited (but yet, not optimistic...)

I applied for the beta and didn't get in, yet Ravo and Shadow made it. It looks like it has the potential to be a fun game.
    Last edited by SWAT_Tiny666; 08-19-2015 at 12:43 AM. Reason: comma

Humble Bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/ now let's you buy your way into the beta with the Tom Clancy Bundle. It's a pay what you want system though, so you can pay as little at a cent, or maybe even nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by SWAT_Dan View Post
    Humble Bundle https://www.humblebundle.com/ now let's you buy your way into the beta with the Tom Clancy Bundle. It's a pay what you want system though, so you can pay as little at a cent, or maybe even nothing.
    Must pay at least a cent, though from experience you need to spend at least $1 for a steam key. This bundle though is giving Uplay keys instead so to redeem them you must log into Uplay, a program like steam but for Ubisoft games. Already redeemed my key and just waiting for beta to open.

YOu can pick up Siege Beta codes @ G2a.com for like $2-$3 each,G2a is awsome for cheaper games & Deals,Between it & Humble I buy so many games that i dont end up playing simply because a game is like $5 or Humble has Deals Like the current Tom Clancy one where you get a Shitpile of awsome games for $15 or Less.I like how it asks where you want the money to go and has the game dev company like activison as a choice,Pssh Activision can go to hell,i always choose the whole amount towards charity.
    "In the Darkest of moments Humanity shines it brightest."

"Audentes Fortuna Iuvat"

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter View Post
    Must pay at least a cent, though from experience you need to spend at least $1 for a steam key. This bundle though is giving Uplay keys instead so to redeem them you must log into Uplay, a program like steam but for Ubisoft games. Already redeemed my key and just waiting for beta to open.
    The $10 something it wants for the bundle is way worth it if you consider Future Soldier is like $10,Blacklist is around $10+ The others as a whole are probably at minimum $30-$45 worth of value,I do wish thy were steam keys though,My Uplay only has Tom Clancy games,Minus Far Cry 3 & 4(Which I purchased On Steam on it Auto Activated For Uplay as well lol)
    Honestly the Bundle that Includes the Copy of Siege is a great deal as well.
    "In the Darkest of moments Humanity shines it brightest."

"Audentes Fortuna Iuvat"