Division Sub-Forum?

NakedFable

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2009
Austin, Texas
www.facebook.com
I don't do forums often, if at all. Most of you know I communicate on Facebook or on the phone.

Where's the god damn Division Sub-Forum? All I've heard from you guys for the last month is Division, Division, Division...maybe some fundraiser for a drunk air traffic controller or something like that, but Division, Division, Division.

I get off my ass, hit this place...FINALLY...and no Division button to click and read all the crap you guys have been talking about. I had a level 10 guy in the Beta and it seemed okay, but I haven't been a big fan of 3rd person shooters, or 3rd person shooters that use a cover mechanic primarily. 1st Person anything is my bread and butter...hopefully they implement a view change button or something.

How have the last couple days been? I haven't seen any talk on Facebook, and just assumed you guys would be blowing it up here. I recon it's all going down on the comms. Which I'll hop on if/when I can, but Wifey is normally sleeping when I'm gaming at night, so it makes for a hard time chatting it up and calling you guys motherfukers.

Anyway, let me know how the game is! The quicklooks, and vids online, arent really a lot more than what I've already seen.

SWAT_ZooDoo

Executive *S.W.A.T.* Member
Dec 10, 2007
My Computer!
Hey Mufaka, go to twitch and watch some of the live stuff gamers are doing. It looks good to me but due to my rig and funds I am out of gaming for a minute. Which is why the steam-a-thon went down. But I go in there and am learning from the pro streamers what gear is best and how equipped. Tons of info if you just watch. Peace!

By the way where the HELL is your tag, you fuck?

NakedFable

Forum Member
Nov 27, 2009
Austin, Texas
www.facebook.com
I've watched a few quicklooks on YouTube, but I don't like to watch a whole lot of stuff like that...some guys don't have any kooth in giving crap away. Oh and if I went by what everybody said about what is good and bad, I wouldn't have my own style, which is what always makes people ask, "Wait...He's using/doing what?" I like that. That, and it seams literally every streamer prefers the exact opposite style of gun or gear that suits the way I play. It took a while, but I came across a SCAR or M14 in the Beta, and started tearing shit up...and whatever the hell shotgun I had...I have to have a shotgun Zoodoo...you know this!

I was told that I wasn't one of you...yet. So posting on the forums was an attempt to "fit in" and get privilege to chat on Teamspeak. I'm not a forum guy, but I see the point with this group because it's a kinda sorta closed, but respected brotherhood. Social Media is exactly the opposite...wide open. It's whatever, the same guys I was playing with in SWAT back in 2005 are the same guys I talk to on a regular if not semi-regular basis now, along with the peeps that were in the Marathon MW2 and BF3 sessions...so other than playing the same games, it hasn't been THAT different. I know who my friends are.