Stream-A-Thon

SWAT_Speedbump

Executive *S.W.A.T.* Member
Dec 9, 2007
Washington, DC
swatgaming.net
Hey all,

So Briz and I came up with this idea and we want to see who is down.

Since most of us have the capabilites we're suggesting a Steam-A-Thon on launch day to raise money for Zoo's new PC.

For those of you who don't have the capabilities we're requesting that you host either of the channels who are streaming.

The game (The Division) launches March 08 at 0001hrs, and I don't have to be back into work until the 10th at 0800hrs.

I propose that we attempt to stream for 24 hours. The only times we would break would be for food, to walk the dog, or poop.

What do you guys say? ;)

Last edited:

SWAT_Speedbump

Dec 9, 2007
Washington, DC
swatgaming.net
Posted to the SWAT Facebook page 02/24/2016

**STREAM-A-THON**

SWAT is trying to schedule a Stream-A-Thon for The Divison's launch.

We're doing this in an attempt to raise money for SWAT_ZooDoo's new PC.
Our plan is to begin the Stream-A-Thon on 03/08/2016 at 0001 hours, and continue for 24 straight hours, ending 03/09/2016 0001 hours.

If you would like to participate, or if you can host the channel of a participant please let Briz or Speed know.

You can also check the forums for further info.

To donate toward Zoo's PC please do so via paypal https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=98FA3ikB7bkZBRflazeGEVfNxo9zOkKNgELXvV73rx5zUm6H7fy2cUPAEo4&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8defcd6970d4fd9d661117ac2649af92bb

Also, if you plan on participating or hosting a channel please add the paypal link. We will be getting a graph set up as well.

Last edited:

SWAT_kalelash

*S.W.A.T.* Member
Apr 20, 2015
Toms River, NJ
As I do not stream, hosting may seem silly. I will gladly give everyone streaming a view and if someone wants to help me set up streaming and see if my PC can handle it, I will be more than happy to stream with everyone.

Launch day I get off work at 1PM, so I will be around after that. I am taking a 4 day weekend for launch, however, and will be around to stream / host / play as much as I can.

SWAT_Speedbump

Dec 9, 2007
Washington, DC
swatgaming.net
As I do not stream, hosting may seem silly. I will gladly give everyone streaming a view and if someone wants to help me set up streaming and see if my PC can handle it, I will be more than happy to stream with everyone.

Launch day I get off work at 1PM, so I will be around after that. I am taking a 4 day weekend for launch, however, and will be around to stream / host / play as much as I can.
I'm back on evenings starting today (2-1030 EST), I can get you set up if you want to stream. If you build it they will come.

Last edited:

SWAT_Speedbump

Dec 9, 2007
Washington, DC
swatgaming.net
Hey all,

I contacted about 22 companies in the last 24 hours in regard to possible sponsorship for the event.

I know Matt and Rev are a maybe as far as being able to stream. I will try to help get them setup within the next few days.

As far as the rest of you are concerned, I will need the names of the participants who will be streaming with cameras on, OR who will be hosting a channel.

This also includes the names of those of you who will be participating but will not be able to complete the entire 24 hours. Cameras MUST be on! >.<

People want to see you roll your eyes and rage out!

SWAT_Speedbump

Dec 9, 2007
Washington, DC
swatgaming.net
We ended up raising 1027.00 and below is what we got for Zoo. Xidax has a lifetime warranty on parts and labor, the total cost was 1090.00

X-2 - X-2 Gaming PC

Case X-2 Case - Armed with multiple fan locations and rich connectivity

Motherboard MSI Z170 PCMATE ATX - NON-SLI

Processor Intel Quad Core™ i5-6600 Processor - Quad Core
3.3Ghz - 3.9GHz Turbo

Memory Xidax Extreme DDR4 2400MHz Memory - 8GB - (2x4GB)

Power Supply Corsair CX500 Power Supply - Bronze Rated

Optical Drive 24X ASUS DVD-RW Combo -

Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 - 2GB GDDR5 - 60% faster performance and twice the power efficiency than previous-generation cards.

Sound Cards Onboard Audio -

HDD/SSD Western Digital Blue 1TB - 7200RPM 3.5" HDD -

CPU Cooling Default Cooler -

CPU Paste Standard CPU Thermal Paste -

GPU Paste Standard Graphics Card Thermal Paste -

OS Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit -

NVIDIA Free Games Bundle NVIDIA Bundle - The Division - Requires NVIDIA GPU! Free Title.

T-Shirt Xidax Large - Represent.

Total : $1090

SWAT_Rev.Chaos

*S.W.A.T.* Member
Oct 16, 2010
We ended up raising 1027.00 and below is what we got for Zoo. Xidax has a lifetime warranty on parts and labor, the total cost was 1090.00

X-2 - X-2 Gaming PC

Case X-2 Case - Armed with multiple fan locations and rich connectivity

Motherboard MSI Z170 PCMATE ATX - NON-SLI

Processor Intel Quad Core&#8482; i5-6600 Processor - Quad Core
3.3Ghz - 3.9GHz Turbo

Memory Xidax Extreme DDR4 2400MHz Memory - 8GB - (2x4GB)

Power Supply Corsair CX500 Power Supply - Bronze Rated

Optical Drive 24X ASUS DVD-RW Combo -

Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 - 2GB GDDR5 - 60% faster performance and twice the power efficiency than previous-generation cards.

Sound Cards Onboard Audio -

HDD/SSD Western Digital Blue 1TB - 7200RPM 3.5" HDD -

CPU Cooling Default Cooler -

CPU Paste Standard CPU Thermal Paste -

GPU Paste Standard Graphics Card Thermal Paste -

OS Windows 10 Home Premium 64-Bit -

NVIDIA Free Games Bundle NVIDIA Bundle - The Division - Requires NVIDIA GPU! Free Title.

T-Shirt Xidax Large - Represent.

Total : $1090
Awesome stuff! The ddues at xidax are pretty rad. Hope you enjoy zoo!