What do you drive ?!?

SWAT_Raist79

*S.W.A.T.* Member
Jan 9, 2013
Prince George, BC
Just want to see what people have for there daily driver, anything cool out there or what get them from point A to B ( this is not to brag area , just bored )

2006 Chev Cobalt SS 2.4
Mods : K&N Typhoon Cold Air
: Moog Suspension
: Jet Stage 1 Kit
: 18in Low Profile Tire (Still on Stock Rims ) {Winters Steelies right now , can not wait till spring }

|KPF|Axemeister

Senior Forum Member
Dec 10, 2007
so ill
depends on season.. and what i am feeling.. 97 supercab ranger lifted with 35's lifted 91 bronco built 351, upped c6, with 37x14's that kaiser thinks is his, 2001 rusting supercab ford 4x4, {not sure about why it is rusting, but all 01' fords are same place same way}, or my favorite a 66 k code 2+2 that has balanced and blueprinted 307, with a c4 bulletproof semi auto built by the guy that builds steve kinzer's trans, and it has 11 inch discs off of an 81 granada, american racing outlaw 2's covered in pirellis that have been tested to over 180 sustained, and of course it is in stealth grey. i had an original 49 ford f1 with the 39k original no rust flat head 8 4 speed but it got stolen when i was in basic training and it was at my grandpa's. they shall beg for death be they caught... usually i just drive a sidewinder on elite dangerous.. safer and i can just sit and enjoy without gas expenses.

SWAT_Speedbump

Executive *S.W.A.T.* Member
Dec 9, 2007
Washington, DC
swatgaming.net
Had and loved my 2009 Dodge Challenger RT 5.7 liter V8 in Hemi Orange with the hood to fender R/T Stripes!

Now I am one of "those" people...

2015 VW GTI black on black leather

Same car Snipers wife has.

Last edited:

SWAT_CDN

Executive *S.W.A.T.* Member
Dec 10, 2007
La Paz, BCS, Mexico
2008 F150 extended cab 5.4L for the daily running around

For those days that I need that little time alone I have 1987 Jaguar XJS, pulled the V12 a few years back and dropped in a Olds 307 from a 1987 Cutlass Supreme. Better gas mileage and it still has some get up and go. Also easier to work on.
Took it out yesterday for a little drive 240Km/h (+/- 150 M/h) on a newly paved road. Had more accelerator but I was not in the mental state for the more! :)

|KPF|Axemeister

Senior Forum Member
Dec 10, 2007
so ill
"Now I am one of "those" people... "

no, one of those people would be, and i shudder, a minivan. i would love a gti or the new turbodiesel jetta... 50 miles per drop...

Dave

Senior Forum Member
Dec 10, 2007
Albany, Ga.
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4. Four door, leather, V6...actually V5 :( One cylinder lost compression 6 years ago. Just waiting for it to fail, so I can get another ride. 210k miles and still waiting :)

SWAT_Dan

*S.W.A.T.* Member
Dec 16, 2007
Chicago
Now I am one of "those" people...

2015 VW GTI black on black leather
Those people!? I still don't understand why it is so hard for America to love German hot hatches.. They're the perfect blend of sporty driving and utility (plus pretty economical), especially in an urban environment. I stop by some of my clients' warehouses for pickups/dropoffs and they are expecting me to stop by in our Sprinter and I get looks like -> o__O when I back into their dock... until I pop the hatch and load/unload a full load of cargo.

I'm driving a 2006 Audi A3 Sportback (2.0T FWD).

I finally just put a deposit down on a motorcycle this week (had my M license for 2 years) as well. If the weather holds up, I'll ride it home Tuesday or Thursday, otherwise I'll ride it home next weekend. I wonder if anyone can guess what kind of bike I'd buy >.>